Monday, July 24, 2006

Hi,

My name is Michael Rianda. I'm the same guy who had the old Rod Scribner Web Project. Most of those files(and interviews) were lost in a computer disaster. They were pretty small anyway. However, inspired by a meeting with John Kricfalusi this weekend and the discovery of a capture button on my dvd player, I decided to start the project back up again. I'm going to try to put up a few images up every day but time will tell how often it will actually be updated. The first cartoon I'll be posting images from is The Great Piggy Bank Robbery.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brett W. Thompson said...

Awesome!! There's so much to learn from Scribner, wow.

I'll be watching this blog eagerly! :)

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

12:41 PM  
Blogger Michael Rianda said...

Anonymous,

I wasn't interested in any of those websites. How could you do this to me?

9:18 AM  
Blogger :: smo :: said...

Hey! This blog is great! I just stumbled upon it and figured I'd comment on the first post.

I'm a big Scribner fan and would really like to study him more this will be a huge help! I'm definitely adding you to the links! Thanks a ton!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home